Just before Christmas we asked you to tell us your favourite hot choc spots for a chance to win a Kissing Stags flask and some Hope & Greenwood hot chocolate. Your entries were amazing – some made us chuckle while others brought a tear to our eyes. But these are the ones that came up trumps.
1. Sue Fisher: “I’d take my flask of hot chocolate everywhere through the chilly winter months. Boot of the car, under desk at work, touchline of pitch at son’s games, watching daughters on swings at park, I could go on….”
2. Alice Beaumont: “Sat in a hot chocolate bubble bath!”
3. Pamela Paul: “Snuggled up under a blanket with my girls, while my husband is outside trying to stop the dog from eating the tent.”
4. Susie Gahan: “In the back of my 1972 VW Camper! Smiling at the other chilly motorists outside!!”
5. Brogaen Maynard: “When I visit my dad, he loves to get wrapped up and go sit with a hot chocolate on his and mums love seat in the garden, telling me old memories.”
Thank you to everyone for all the great entries.